Outgoing Queue Dir Ruleset

Jim Hermann wizard at jimhermann.com
Wed Aug 29 05:25:24 IST 2007

> Jim Hermann wrote:
> > No. I was hoping to use a Ruleset for the Outgoing Queue Dir and use
> > separate instances of sendmail to handle each outgoing
> queue directory.  Is
> > there a way to have MS tell sendmail to use different
> configuration files
> > for each outgoing queue directory?
> >
> Only by hacking the code, sorry. It's not built-in
> functionality, sorry.
>
>2nd thoughts: can you put a ruleset on sendmail2? The conf file will
>tell you if you can or not, I can't remember.

I don't feel bad for not noticing.  ;)

Now my MailScanner.conf contains:

Outgoing Queue Dir = /etc/MailScanner/rules/outgoing.rules
Sendmail2 = /etc/MailScanner/rules/sendmail2.rules
Use Default Rules With Multiple Recipients = yes
Delivery Method = batch

/etc/MailScanner/rules/outgoing.rules contains: