MailScanner via Yum (CentOS)

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 20:06:18 IST 2007

> Read the install.sh script :-)

Rather embarrassingly I did once I'd sent the reply to the list :-)

I'd appreciate any feedback on how other people handle this - I can see
the benefits of using the rpm's supplied with MailScanner as I would
assume it sorts out things like minimum versions req'd, but at the same
time I'm thinking is there a benefit to using as much as possible of
what comes with the OS?

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.