Outgoing Queue Dir Ruleset

Jim Hermann wizard at jimhermann.com
Mon Aug 27 18:40:58 IST 2007

It's possible.  Does MailScanner automatically add the
-OQueueDirectory="Outgoing Queue Dir" argument for Sendmail2?  It looks like
it does.  I was not expecting it.

I had:

Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-MailScanner
-OProcessTitlePrefix=sm-MailScanner -ODeliveryMode=background
-OQueueDirectory=/home/virtual/FILESYSTEMTEMPLATE/services/sendmail/mqueue.s
canned -C /etc/mail/sm-MailScanner.cf

So I changed it to:

Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-mailscanner
-OProcessTitlePrefix=sm-mailscanner -ODeliveryMode=background -C
/etc/mail/sm-MailScanner.cf

Jim