Minimum Attachment Size

Mark Nienberg gmane at tippingmar.com
Fri Aug 24 18:24:56 IST 2007

# The minimum size, in bytes, of any attachment in a message.
# If this is set less than or equal to zero, then no size checking is done.
# It is very useful to set this to 1 as it removes any zero-length
# attachments which may be created by broken viruses.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Minimum Attachment Size = 1

I tried setting this to 1 recently, (it had been 0) and found that messages with
zero-length attachments were not delivered at all.  I expected them tho be delivered
without the zero-length attachment.  Did I misunderstand the comment?

Mark