Error in Clam/SA install script

Joshua Penix jpenix at binarytribe.com
Thu Aug 23 23:14:32 IST 2007

Nothing major but I thought I'd mention it:

Line 439 of install.sh in Julian's install-Clam-SA package attempts
to back up SpamAssassin's /etc/mail/spamassassin/*.pre files, but it
makes a path assumption and thusly fails as follows:

Making backup of pre files to /tmp/backup.pre.9510.tar
tar: *pre: Cannot stat: No such file or directory

And a blank tarball is created, leaving the user without backups of
their SA configs.

--
Joshua Penix                                http://www.binarytribe.com
Binary Tribe           Linux Integration Services & Network Consulting