Tiled gif spam

Andrew MacLachlan andy.mac at global-domination.org
Thu Aug 23 14:21:31 IST 2007

Sorry - this is the analysis from Mailwatch:

Spam Report:
Score	Matching Rule
	score=3.919
4	required
0.00	DKIM_SIGNED
-0.00	DKIM_VERIFIED
2.50	HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_16
0.00	HTML_MESSAGE
1.42	SARE_GIF_ATTACH

As you can see, it was almost trapped. Of course I could always up the
scores for SARE_GIF_ATTACH and HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_16, but I think an
additional rule for side-by-side gifs might be a better approach? I'm
not sure what the best score might be for such a rule - but something
around the 1.0 mark would probably be appropriate.

-Andy