ClamAV & Sanesecurity & Spamassassin

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Aug 22 20:01:13 IST 2007

Ryan Weaver spake the following on 8/22/2007 7:43 AM:
> Since you've given no reasons I assume this would be because your personal
> preference is to view your e-mail in threads and the 'reply' inserts this
> topic as a take-over into your thread based viewing system.
>
> Sorry, I didn't think about that, my bad...

It is more a matter of politeness than personal preference. Imagine if you are
talking to the man next to you about cars, and I walk up and change the
subject to something else. The man next to you is still talking about cars.
Try to follow both conversations at the same time and you will understand.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and