Whitelists and Fuzzy

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 18:01:20 IST 2007

This depends on whether you have Always Include SpamAssassin Report or
not. Setting that to yes will cause SpamAssassin to be done regardless
of anything else, which is a bit of a waste of time and CPU. I always
leave it set to no, as I better uses for the horsepower :-)

Gareth wrote:
> [...]

Jules

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP