Whitelists and Fuzzy

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Aug 22 15:38:20 IST 2007

Yes spamassassin is still run against the rules so at least you can see
what the score is. However if it is whitelisted then it is never classed
as spam by mailscanner. On my mailscanner any whitelisted messages just
shows 'whitelisted' where the spamassassin rules are normally listed so
although I can see what the score was I cannot tell which specific rules
were matched.

Is that what you get?