Whitelists and Fuzzy

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Aug 22 11:41:38 IST 2007

If something is whitelisted then no way can it be classed as spam.
Something is wrong with your mailscanner configuration. Check the config
file has the following lines :-

Then check to make sure SQLBlackWhiteList.pm is in the mailscanner
CustomFunctions file and lastely that the  SQLBlackWhiteList.pm file has
the sql database and account details correctly set.

Is Definitely Not Spam = &SQLWhitelist
Is Definitely Spam = &SQLBlacklist