Performance between SpamAssassin 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 and 3.2.3

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Fri Aug 17 18:35:42 IST 2007

Sorry I couldn't provide feedback yesterday because my research became
skewed due to router issues at Michnet which is the backbone provider
for all of the univs here in Michigan.

It looks like 3.2.3 with the SA bug patch 5589 took care of the issues.
After about 24k messages so far, my times and queue is normal.  In fact,
I've only see 6 Batches of 30s in my logs.  Also the debug output of SA
for the DNS timings are normal compare to what I was seeing with 3.2.3
without the patch.

Bobby Rose
Senior Systems Administrator
MSIS Network Operations
Wayne State University School of Medicine