Just subscribed to the spamhaus data feed

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Fri Aug 17 09:28:13 IST 2007

I have just subscribed to the spamhaus data feed service and configured
the RBL in postfix.

In the spamassassin configuration I have added the following scores
which I believe is all I need to do to stop spamassassin trying to query
the spamhaus public dns servers. Is this correct?

score __RCVD_IN_ZEN 0
score RCVD_IN_SBL 0
score RCVD_IN_XBL 0
score RCVD_IN_PBL 0

Would there be any advantage to creating rules to get spamassassin to
query the data feed. I assume spamassassin checks all the headers so
there might be an advantage in some cases?
The data feed is held on the local server so there will be practically
no performance hit.