Performance between SpamAssassin 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 and 3.2.3

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Fri Aug 17 00:07:49 IST 2007

I've got the clamav-0.91+spamassassin-3.2.1 package from the MailScanner
site.  Is there a way to tell it to force the install of the older
version of SpamAssassin?  I tried just running the install but it did
not seem to replace the 3.2.3 version I've already got installed.

I'm trying to revert to solve the speed issues.