Yum/RPM install

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Aug 14 20:31:23 IST 2007

Hugo van der Kooij wrote on Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:27:19 +0200 (CEST):

> I think I mentioned this in the past but on both Centos 4 and Centos 5 I
> was able to install everything I neede through yum except MS itself.

I remember I did the same on Centos 4, but I think there were one or two
missing from rpmforge or other trusted sources that I installed from
Julian's rpm file. I usually unpack his big package and then use only what
I need.
I'm going to install on Centos 5 soon, will see how I come along.
A single MailScanner-only package, be it rpm download or on a yum repo,
would be nice. As much as I understand that Julian packages everything
together for beginners I prefer having separate packages in case I have to
fix something.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany