messages on hold

Simon Jones simon at saq.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 10:17:22 IST 2007

Hi Martin,

I don't think it is working correctly, it is running in some capacity
but I have just done a postsuper -H ALL to flush out the hold queue,
stopped mailscanner and manually started postfix which has got stuff
delivered.  i made some changes to spam.assassin.prefs.conf so maybe
that's causing the issue, I'm commenting stuff out at the mo.