Blocked Extensions in password-protected zip archives

Sattler, Tim tim.sattler at nordcapital.com
Tue Aug 14 08:49:24 IST 2007

We need to allow password-protected zip archives that contain files with

blocked extensions for certain users. However, if "Maximum Archive
Depth"
is set to anything bigger than zero, then, even if "Allow
Password-Protected Archives" is set to "yes", the archive will be
blocked.

Thus, I would need something like a ruleset for Maximum Archive Depth
that
yields 0 for password-protected archives and the default value
otherwise.

Is it possible? Or is there another way how I can achieve a different
handling of blocked extensions for password-protected on one hand and
normal zip archives on the other?

Regards
Tim