help tweaking

Simon Jones simon at saq.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 15:22:28 IST 2007

Hi,  anyone know how I can figure out why mailscanner skips seemingly
obvious spam messages?  It does work quite well but there's a lot of
stuff it's missing and I'm not sure why.  Another weird thing is that
some accounts don't get scanned at all, I setup a user in mailwatch and
every message that hits the user is deemed clean even if it is spam, I
probably need a little help with the config I guess as mcp doesn't seem
to be doing anything either :(

If anyone would give me some pointers on checking stuff out and
tightening the rules it'd be great.  I have installed rules de jour,
pyzor razor etc also.

Thanks!

SMJ