Spamhaus issues?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Aug 10 22:33:54 IST 2007

Res spake the following on 8/9/2007 5:19 AM:
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Randal, Phil wrote:
>
>> I'd recommend cbl.abuseat.org at the MTA level.  That, combined with
>

> They dont have a good hit ratio, I've just just grabed the last 8
> blocked IPs by RBL's and cbl only lists 1 of them, where as njabl,
> spamcop and sorbs all listed all those 8 IP's

Just because your last 8 hits didn't come out of that range doesn't make the
list invalid. It just makes it less than ideal for YOUR situation.
But next week or next month that list could just save you from some some new
zero-day virus!  :-(

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and