ClamAV: Zip module failure

Thu Aug 9 05:50:06 IST 2007

Hi,

just as a hint:

ClamAV sometimes seems to have a problem with scanning PDF type documents. I found several entries in my maillog like the following:

Aug  8 12:53:24 s15221293 MailScanner[20045]: ERROR:: Zip module failure ERROR :: ./l78AoC4k017231/PRESSETEXTE PI_XOUNTS-AG.PDF

The messages had been delivered, as far as I found out and the problem already existed in ClamAV version 0.90.

@Julian: Does MailScanner ignore these errors? If not, is it possible to have a setting like  Allowed Clam Error Messages?

Regards,
Roland

Diese Nachricht wurde von mailMind(R) auf Viren und andere
gefaehrliche Inhalte untersucht und ist sauber.
--- mailMind(R) - we have your Mailsecurity in mind!
http://www.mailmind.de ---