ClamAV module logging changed in 4.62

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 15:30:28 IST 2007

Julian Field wrote:
> It happens on line 1431 as well, same fix with do the trick.
> These fixes will be in the next release. Thanks for spotting them!

y'all beat me to it! tho my fix was "lower tech". I'll apply this fix to
my SweepViruses.pm right now and abort the email I was slowly composing
as I trawled through /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/...

many thanks Jules and Rick.

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford