Error after upgrade

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Aug 6 22:52:33 IST 2007

Wayne wrote on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:50:53 +0100:

> First part relates to Razor.pm _which is_ at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi despite the
> error saying it is not.

But that is not where your sa is looking for it. It looks like you have a
mixed version of sa installed, something from the earlier rpm and
something from Julian's all-in-one package (I assume this is from Julian's
package: Mail/Spamassassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm - I've never installed any of
his all-inone packages, though). Maybe just that the spamassassin
executable is still the old one or that you have *two* spamassassin
executables installed and one of them (the older one) is first in your
path.
I'd say: updatedb and locate, then remove all traces of SA and reinstall
from Julian's package.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany