converting attachments

Iad Scoot iad.scoot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:13:08 IST 2007

This particular issue is one of attachments - someone writes a document and
saves it as a .rtf doc (Wordpad, etc) and then sends it attached to an
inbound email. My BB users get the message but can't open the attachment.
Its not the same issue (AFAIK) as the winmail.dat issue - I already have the
TNEF expander configured for that issue.

Thanks again...