Phishing.Heuristics.Email.SpoofedDomain false positives

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Mon Aug 6 15:11:39 IST 2007

Fixed it and mailed the patch to the list earlier.

Personally I think it is a bug with clamavmodule as it has enforced a
default action which is not so safe and different to clamscan/clamd but
it has been there for a while no so I suppose it is not something which
can be changed without introducing more problems.