Stopping unwanted character sets

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Aug 3 19:38:08 IST 2007

Hi,

There was some discussion a while ago about stopping messages based on
country of orrigin.

But I see more use in stopping unwanted charactersets.

For example:
------=_NextPart_000_0000_7D761D51.CFA8A7DF

I have no need for messages in this character set nor anyone else.

Is there a way to filter on these?

I can find them if they mess with the subject line in postfix with: