Error after upgrade

Wayne wjohns at balita.ph
Fri Aug 3 09:52:48 IST 2007

Hi

I upgraded MailScanner and Spamassassin yesterday to 4.62 and 3.2.2
(from Clamav SA package).

Previously the package ran without problems however I am getting this
error. (show below)

Line 396 (first part of the error) seems to contradict or even make
sense to me - what needs altering

What plugin is missing from the second part?

Because of the error MS runs in a loop.

Afraid I am not highly expert on MS/SA I can install but get lost
when it throws errors like this.

Anyones help would be appreciated.

- Wayne -

I started MailScanner in debug mode:-

In Debugging mode, not forking...
SpamAssassin temp dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp
config: 'rbl_timeout' is obsolete, use 'rbl_timeout' instead at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/URIDNSBL.pm line 396.

check: no loaded plugin implements 'check_main': cannot scan! at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/PerMsgStatus.pm line 164.