MailScanner --lint error

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Aug 2 22:08:19 IST 2007

I am getting the following error on my boxes;
ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf
ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-BlaBla-MailScanner-From

But I have the exact text it is looking for in spam.assassin.prefs.conf
Obviously BlaBla is not the organization name.
I tried with an = between envelope_sender_header and the header text and
without the =.
I only changed it because it recommended I have %orgname% in the envelope from
and to headers.
So it is nagging me to change it, and then complains when I do. Did I suddenly
get married this thing?

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and