CRM114 How are you finding it ?

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Thu Aug 2 19:09:04 IST 2007

Matt Hampton wrote:
> Taking the idea behind Jason's script and switching it to perl

Matt,

Nice. Thanks for the excellent little perl script.

I've added a feature to your script to pass all the false negatives to
sa-learn and teach as spam. Assuming one has set 'crm114_learn 1' in
crm114.cf, this should work fine.

The ever so slightly improved script is available at:
http://www.fractalweb.com/scripts/crm_train.zip

I'm this could be improved by perhaps adding some logic where only
messages where CRM114 was wrong by greater than 3 points gets retrained
or something. Not sure what would give the best results. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Chris