MS Hanging

Martin.Hepworth martinh at solidstatelogic.com
Thu Aug 2 10:32:16 IST 2007

You gotta check those rbls for dead ones....

Ordb went offline a few months ago, spamhause-zen covers all the spamhause lists so you can remove these.....

I'd really keeps these down a couple of trusted ones, otherwise the DNS look ups will takes ages..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic