Random messages stuck in mqueue

Corey McFadden cmcfadden01 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:11:37 IST 2007

Matt,

Sorry for the confusion.  When I said "hadn't been processed" I meant
"hadn't been processed by sendmail".  Everything in mqueue.in is being
properly handled by MailScanner.

mailq shows the contents of /var/spool/mqueue

Anyhow, I'm monitoring the effects of a change to the DNS resolver to see if
it has an effect and will reply to this thread with an update.

Thanks again,
-Corey