Subject Text Not Getting Modified?

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Aug 1 21:10:35 IST 2007

IMHO I would make a note of the main settings that have been changed in MailScanner.conf, virus.scanners.conf and spam.assassin.prefs.conf plus any MS rules you have setup. And then tidy up the installation and start fresh with the latest release after cleaning down the directories.

I would certainly do aware with RDJ and use the facility available within sa-update as you can download the SARE rules via a channel.

I know others may frown on this approach, but I believe to get a full grasp of the setup this would be a good approach.

Just my 2p worth.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

believed to be clean.