CRM114 Installation on Centos 4

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Aug 1 18:04:38 IST 2007

Something some one might want to add :

On my perl 5.8.0 installations when you lint spamassassin you get a warning
about sprintf using an unitialized value at crm114.pm line 235 and if you
look at line 235

warn(sprintf("crm114: Error: %s"), $1);

Should be

warn(sprintf("crm114: Error: %s", $1));

And that change removes the warning. It doesn't happen with perl 5.8.8
though

Rick

believed to be clean.