CRM114 - two questions ...

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Wed Aug 1 07:07:03 IST 2007

Well, I put CRM114 into my personal MS installation yesterday evening,
seems to work so far, though with only ~270 mails each in the CSS files,
I reckon it doesn't really have that much to work with yet.

Two things - one, is there a point in letting CRM114 learn known
spam/ham from my archives? I've read somewhere that only false
positives/negatives should be fed ... !?

Second, is there an interface available to make learning easier? I tried
something like this:

./mailfilter.crm -u /etc/mail/spamassassin/crm114 --learnspam

and pasted a known spam mail, but the .css files were untouched
afterwards ... am I missing something here?

Tnx!

-garry