Slightly OT: How do you deal with domains you forward towhoconsider you a spammer based in user reports?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Mon Apr 30 22:12:02 IST 2007

Thanks, Gareth.  I've already done that actually -- that's how I know
that a small percentage of the messages aren't even spam, and that the
remaining messages are simply spam we don't catch (and have little hope
of catching, since they're the variety that still regularly eludes
spamassassin and are coming from addresses not listed on any of the RBLs
we use).