Slightly OT: How do you deal with domains you forward to who consider you a spammer based in user reports?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Mon Apr 30 22:10:10 IST 2007

Thanks, Scott.  This is actually how I react when the block goes into
effect -- I either let the mail flow directly from internal systems to
aol or I use a mailertable entry to bounce off of another of our relays
on a different public address.  Thankfully we haven't run out of
addresses to relay through yet, but I'm hoping for a more permanent
solution.