OT: Re: Announcement: New beta 4.59.2 released

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Mon Apr 30 09:39:49 IST 2007

On 30 Apr 2007, at 04:41, Res wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Glenn Steen wrote:
>
>> And to release a beta without the p record patches.... Scandalous ...
>> Well, not really:-D.
>
> I....... no, I wont say it :)
>
> By the way your lagging way behind in a survey I been running for a
> week
> or so :) postmix only has 1 more user than exchange :D I guess that
> sums it all up doesnt it muwhahahaha

Now it's working properly (Last time I tried it wanted authentication
and I could be bothered to guess you password :-) ) I have now voted
to rebalance things a bit. Leave you to guess which way ;-)

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ