Avast support?

Andrew MacLachlan amaclach at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 29 12:28:55 IST 2007

Avast for Linux servers...
- You are correct in saying there are many ways of calling the software, most existing methods are either milter (for sendmail only), content filters (for most MTAs) and obviously the amavisd-new plugin and commandline. What's missing is MS support :-(

Regards,

Andrew MacLachlan
H: +44 20 84677939
M: +44 7900 980314