Slow batch processing

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Thu Apr 26 16:46:18 IST 2007

I run the default set up when i installed MS, It runs on a AND 3500 with
1 gig of ram  we process about 10,000 emails a day....

I did have a problem with RBL for SBL+XBL, getting 7 0f 10 tries i can
not get to that site for some reason, so now i just have this one in
it....  NJABL

However its still kind of slow... i did not have this issue in the
past.... it always ran just fine as MS normally does!  :)

Thanks for replying so quickly..

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.
Montreal, Canada