quarantined HAM in queue files

Bart van den Heuvel bart at zokahn.com
Thu Apr 26 09:10:36 IST 2007

Thank you for pointing me to that document. It is indeed excelent, however
the procedure is not working (for me). When i do:

# cp –p C071E3679B2 /var/spool/postfix/incoming/C

I run into 2 problems, First my files have an extention:

6BC5E368497.3C3A6 and the files moved have none. I don't see how the files
are changed or were different files are used.

secondly when i rename the files and place them in the incoming queue they
disappear.

I might need some clarification on the article.

Thanks again!

Bart