Zip files

Nicolas Canepa ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar
Wed Apr 25 18:37:20 IST 2007

Thank you!
I found it.
# Note: This setting does *not* affect virus scanning in archives at all.
#
# To disable this feature set this to 0.
# A common useful setting is this option = 0, and Allow Password-Protected
# Archives = no. That block password-protected archives but does not do
# any filename/filetype checks on the files within the archive.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Maximum Archive Depth = 0

# Find zip archives by filename or by file contents?
# Finding them by content is a far more reliable way of finding them, but
# it does mean that you cannot tell your users to avoid zip file checking
# by renaming the file from ".zip" to "_zip" and tricks like that.
# Only set this to no (i.e. check by filename only) if you don't want to
# reliably check the contents of zip files. Note this does not affect
# virus checking, but it will affect all the other checks done on the
contents
# of the zip file.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Find Archives By Content = no

thanks,
*Nicolás Cánepa*
ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar <mailto:%27ncanepa at fcen.uba.ar%27>
www.ccc.fcen.uba.ar <http://www.ccc.fcen.uba.ar>
*Teléfono* - /4576-3382/
*CCC* - /Centro de Comunicación Científica/
*UBA* - /Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales/