{Spam?} Re: blacklists and archiving

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Apr 24 20:32:20 IST 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, David Vosburgh wrote:

> Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the
> Problem wrote:
>>  This came up in my Spamcheck headers vosburgh at dalsemi.com
>>
>>  spam,
>>          SpamAssassin (not cached, score=5, required 5,
>>          RCVD_IN_WHOIS_BOGONS 5.00)
>>
>>  Hoe this helps.
>>
> Thanks for the heads-up.  Never heard of that RBL, but they have my attention
> now :-).

But they are overrated in this case. What does anyone care how I number my
network inside? So why attach 5 points just because someone happens to use
an internal network number on his internal network?

I also do documentation and 192.0.2 does not overlap with any other
network so far so my VPN's are clean as well.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)