Disabling Spam lists not working.

Neil Wilson neilw at dcdata.co.za
Tue Apr 24 12:23:00 IST 2007

Hi guys,

I've tried disabling my Spam list options, but for some reason I've still got some senders
who keep getting blocked because of the Spam list checks.

Below are my options out of my MailScanner.conf

Spam Checks = yes
Spam List = #
Spam Domain List =
Spam Lists To Be Spam = 9

These are the options that are showing up in my MailWatch front end as to why the mail was
blocked.

1.33	RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET	Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
1.80	RCVD_IN_DSBL	Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
1.24	RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB	SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server

I've restarted MailScanner after disabling these and I still can't get it to not use RBLs.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Neil

http://www.dcdata.co.za/emaildisclaimer.html