Coming from everywhere

James R. Stevens jstevens at athensdistributing.com
Fri Apr 20 17:18:23 IST 2007

We've been looking at the origin or the NDR for a week now. They are coming from many MTA's on the Internet. None of our users are sending the original -email or even know anyone at the claimed domains.
We believe this is some type of spam attack used by altering the return receipt within the header causing the bounce to penetrate MailScanner to our users. (A more experienced Mail Admin can explain this technique better)

So the question is how to drop/filter the incorrect NDR's?