Best Way to Control Relaying?

Muhammad Nauman nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Fri Apr 20 12:35:48 IST 2007

I Have this unusual behavior from sendmail

One i start sending mails at yahoo and hotmail ( After been AUTHENTICATED) then i exit my outlook - login again from a different user , keeping the AUTH unchecked - the mails are just going and going.

seams like there is some decision made on the base of IP - any one has an idea of this ?

Does Sendmail perform any such task ????

Thanks and Regards,

M.Nauman Habib

            Best Way to Control Relaying?

Hi all,