mailscanner can't find clamav module?

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Apr 18 22:57:48 IST 2007

Hello all,

I have been using "clamav" as the virus scanner in MailScanner for quite some time now; however, the resource requirements are starting to become obscene, and I'd like to switch to clamavmodule.  I installed perl-Mail-ClamAV 0.20, and specied clamavmodule in the MailScanner.conf .  Unfortunately, MailScanner cannot "find" the module:

# MailScanner -version

missing Mail::ClamAV

What must I do in order to have MailScanner use the installed module?

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

"How can a man choose between Fresh and Fly?  And believe me, there IS a difference." - Crack Stuntman, 2007.