FuzzyOcr 3.5.1 not seeing my images

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Apr 18 20:59:23 IST 2007

Gareth a écrit :
> On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 13:33, Denis Beauchemin wrote:
>

>> Gareth,
>>
>> I looked at the code and added some calls to infolog() which resulted in
>> $pdatalen being 0.
>>
>> Looks like the call to decode() is either broken or the email it is
>> working with is incomplete...
>>
>> Denis
>>

> I would run up perl CPAN and perform an update just to make sure you
> have the latest copy of all the modules installed.

Gareth,

It didn't solve my problem...

Digging some more, I found something interesting: I stopped MS but not
sendmail, then sent one email with a spammy picture.  In mqueue.in I ran
"spamassassin -D < d*" and got this error message:
   [7149] dbg: FuzzyOcr: Skipping OCR, no image files found...

I then copied both q* and d* (cat q* d* >new.email) into a new file and
experimented with the whole email.  Turns out I have to remove all (?)
sendmail control lines and "H*" control characters before FuzzyOcr sees
the picture...

I just don't know in which format the email is presented to SA by MS...
I will keep digging...

Denis

--
   _