Wich POP3 server

Muhammad Nauman nauman at worldcall.net.pk
Wed Apr 18 10:02:44 IST 2007

Res wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, Claude Gagn� wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm currently searching for a good POP3. I heard that dovecot is pretty
>> good.
> never touch gaim despite its recent name change to try avoid the stigma),
> as we use squirrelmail and its nice features, if you dont need imap, try
> popa3d, very small, very fast.

>I have to disagree. I have followed the development of dovecot and I must
>say Timo's principles to implement it are really demanding. The amount of
>release candidates does not tell the truth. Already the first of them were
>used in demanding production.

One Good Option is QPOPPER !

i m using this ROBUST Popper for the last 3 years .

I have installed this on 4 running servers with almost 1000 users on each
and it works fine.

Just at time it Raises the level of CPU utlization for user having HUGE Mail
box size.

Other wise it works preety cool

Thanks and Regards,

M.Nauman Habib