Archiving with MailScanner

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Tue Apr 17 16:44:44 IST 2007

> Not MailScanner but open source: http://www.mailarchiva.com/
>
> I've tested mailarchiva and it appears to work. It indexes messages
and
> can
> be used with removable drives and very large storage devices.
>
> A short review of the product can be found at:
> http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/121268
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steve
>
> Steve Swaney
> steve at fsl.com
>
> --

I used your link and set this up.  Seems to be a very nice piece.  The
reason for me to use this is that we are a law firm and would be needed
for electronic discovery.  This program is limited to where you cannot
export the emails to a file or something.

Do you know of another open source product that works as well as this
one but has some more functionality to it?

Thank you
Billy Pumphrey
http://www.billypumphrey.com