SMTP AUTH and skipping MailScanner Spam checks.

Jim Barber jim.barber at ddihealth.com
Mon Apr 16 06:50:36 IST 2007

Hugo van der Kooij wrote:

> Well now. I do not think exim is doing the blocking. So how can you make
> authenticated clients distinguish themselves so they get their own
> header added? If you cracked that bit of Exim configuration you can
> start acting upon that header line in MailScanner and fix pretty much
> anything you want.
>
> Hugo.

Thanks for the response.

I'm pretty sure I could work out how to get Exim to add a header for the authenticated users...

But how do I get MailScanner to skip its Spam checks assuming a particular header exists?
All I can see, are the rule files support the From:, To:, FromOrTo: type declarations.
I can't see anything for checking the existence of, or for the content of particular mail headers.