Consistent errors in log

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Apr 15 00:04:23 IST 2007

Greetings:

I'm getting constant entries like this in maillog.

Apr 14 17:58:33 vanguard sendmail[6944]: l3EMwNgX006935: SYSERR(root):
header syntax error, line "X-Domain Van Horn-MailScanner-Information:
Please contact the ISP for more information"
Apr 14 17:58:33 vanguard sendmail[6944]: l3EMwNgX006935: SYSERR(root):
header syntax error, line "X-Domain Van Horn-MailScanner at vanguard:
Found to be clean"
Apr 14 17:58:33 vanguard sendmail[6944]: l3EMwNgX006935: SYSERR(root):
header syntax error, line "X-Domain Van Horn-MailScanner-From:
srs0+7dv/+27+bar.baen.com=honorverse.listmanager at webwrights.com"

I'm not sure if I get it from every message, but certainly from a lot of
them. It's always the same set of three lines. It doesn't seem to
interfere with the flow of mail, but I'd rather not to have to wade
through them and if it means I've configured something wrong I'd prefer
to fix it. But what is it?

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/