Clam module broken after main.cvd update

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Fri Apr 13 20:30:28 IST 2007

On 2007-Apr-13, at 3:16 PM, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:

> Do this if you want to miss updates. Disabeling the scripted update
> will turn out you will be missing updates, in time.

Perhaps once they stop providing the cvds.  Currently as far as I'm
aware they're still maintaining and updating the cvd downloads
especially for backwards compatibility for older versions.  Setting
ScriptedUpdates to no will force freshclam to download the cvds
rather than updating daily.inc and main.inc.  It's not the ideal
setup as it's more expensive in terms of resources, but you should
still get all your updates until the clamav module / mailscanner is
updated.

--
Regards,

Derek Buttineau